Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dirty Cell Phone? CLEAN IT UP!

When do you talk on your cell phone?

In the car?
In your home?
While shopping?
While taking a shit?

I have come to notice that there is an abundance of people who think that it's perfectly okay to bring not only their cell phone into the toilet, but to bring their conversation in there as well. Seriously? It's one thing to have to sit and listen to the echos of what your stall mate is talking about to the person on the other end, but for sanitary reasons, this is just wrong. It's gross.

Next time I'm in the stall next to you and I hear you chatting on the phone while you are dropping the Cosby kids off at the pool, you are going to be in for a surprise. I'm going to do one of two things:
Sing very loudly in my stall. The acoustics are great in a bathroom

or

I'm going to make the most obnoxious farting and gas-like noises that I can with my hands to my mouth, or my mouth to the crook of my elbow (I'll probably use the elbow because it's a bathroom and I should keep my hands away from my mouth).

I'm going to do this until you leave the bathroom and take your dirty self somewhere else. Go outside and have your conversation. We live in a fucking state that has sunshine 360 days of the year. Enjoy the sun.

'Nuff said.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

2 people at my office always bring their phones into the bathroom. I hate it!

Unknown said...

Gross....

But, call me if you are making noises in the stall next to them. Hahahaha....

SP said...

haha! that is ooc! somehow, i've managed to not witness this yet. for some reason the people who chat on their cell phone while working out really annoy me! i don't know why since i have headphones on, but they just do! if you really don't want to workout that bad, just don't come to the gym.!?!