Wednesday, January 7, 2009

When Dreams Seem So Real...

I had some crazy crazy dreams last night. The warning on the box of nicotine patches holds true: May have vivid dreams (not the exact wording, but close enough). I had a dream last night that I met my father. It was amazing. Very emotional and so "real". I can still picture what he looked like, what he felt like when I hugged him, what he SMELLED like. He told me that I have an older brother and a younger sister. He showed me a picture of nieces and nephews that I had. It was awesome. I woke up with crust around my eyes that clearly told me I was crying in my sleep...

I feel like I'm loosing time. What action am I suppose to take now? I spoke with my mom about him and she gave me as much information as she could. I was off with a few things that I thought I knew, so I have to start over. I'm hoping to have something by the time we take our next visit; someone to actually meet and physically hug. Then I can cry while I'm awake and know that it's not a dream.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm keepin my fingers crossed for you!

Windy City Kelley's said...

Just keep at it, especially on the days you want to quit, and it will all happen for you. Let me know if I can help in any way!

By the way, I'm going to add your blog to my page, is that cool?

Unknown said...

Perhaps this is a manifestation :)