Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Need to cut back

Okay.

When did I end up with 4 blogs? That's insane. Time to clean up! I can barely keep up with one, let alone 4! 2 photography ones, the family one, and then this one. I guess at the time I felt a need to have 4. Wow. I was greedy.

I have another photo job coming up 2/4 and 2/5. =) Company meeting off site activities. Wedding scheduled in August. A couple of family shoots coming up in the next few months if I can actually get off my rear and get pricing for them. This is the hardest thing for me. I'm totally undercharging. I just love taking pictures so much that half the time I do sittings for free. No wonder why I've become so popular! Anyways, with martography.com almost complete and lots to add to my portfolio, it's time to sit on the business side... very hard thing to do. But if I was to ever have a second job, this would be it!

Kids are doing well. Getting big. Growing. Talking back. You know, the fun stuff. Gone are the days of cooing and telling people about "the firsts". Time outs and manipulation is here to stay! Bribes and twinkies!

Me: (sticky sweet tone) "No dessert if you don't finish your dinner"
Tyler: "THIS DINNER SUCKS"
Me: (sticky sweet tone) "I love you too, honey!"