Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcome 2009!

So it's a new year and of course there is a list of things that I want to accomplish in the next 12 months. But I think that it's silly to wait to start in January then in July. Does the day really matter? Hell no. I'm just a procrastinator! I'm awesome at it.

My one thing that I need to do is to start blogging DAILY. One blog a day. It can be one sentence or even just a picture. But I'm going to put it out there. I hate visiting blogs that have gone without care for months! So if you don't think that anyone reads your blog, you're wrong! But I can't name names because I'm not the quickest at blogging either.

Christmas - We had a great day and I'm still tired from it. Tyler was up at 2am crying to open presents. Aislynn was up at 6am and barfed on the couch. Lovely. My brother in law and his boxer have been with us for 2 weeks which has been nice but it's starting to turn interesting. His dog is the sweetest boxer EVER and if he wasn't so big, I would steal him. The kids have been out of school for 2 weeks and I know that I'm ready for them to go back. A schedule does a child wonders and when there isn't one all hell breaks loose. Anyways, Santa brought lots of great toys for the kiddos. I have no idea where we are going to put all of this stuff. I wish that Santa would have brought me a house or even just an extra closet. Some more square footage would have been ideal! But I got a new camera. She's BEAUTIFUL. Canon 50D. I shot my first wedding in December and Ryan and I both realized that an upgrade was needed. I've had a few contacts about more work so I'm excited! =) I've learned so much in the past 2 years that I'm confident enough to take on paying gigs. Now I just have to get some business cards printed up once I figure out a logo. You know I have to be as professional as I can be, right?

So I hope that 2009 brings lots of love and good health to everyone! And some luck... pick the winning lotto numbers and I promise that I'll only ask for a couple million.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm following you too, sister!!