Tuesday, October 21, 2008

So far so good.

Well, Sunday was hell so compared to that day I seem to be doing better. I ate some chocolate. Rock on.

Tyler got his first little "score card" sent home. Seems like my sweet little munchkin isn't doing so well in a few areas. He needs to learn his shapes (which I thought he already knew)and he has to do a better job following directions, listening and working quietly at his desk. Ryan and I are thinking that he is the little class clown at school which is fine and dandy, but he better realize that the school WORK comes first. The teacher also mentioned something about him developing better work habits.

Oh. I need to post pictures. I haven't done that in a while. I'm off to work, so I'll do it the next time I post.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

how are you feeling dear? It seems better yesterday? Sending my love from the 'burbs :)