Sunday, October 19, 2008

Having a bad weekend

Something isn't right in my brain this weekend. I don't know if it has
to do with quitting smoking (yes, quoting AGAIN) or if I really need
to go in and get my meds adjusted again. I can say that this does
happen almost once a month, but it's hell and Ryan just has no idea
how to handle it. Instead of trying to make me feel better, he just
snaps at me asking me what my problem is. Hey, dickhead! I'm bi polar
and depressed! Maybe you would take a little more care when asking me
about my feelings since I'm on the brink of just running away so no
one can find me. He's such an ass when it comes to dealing with
"episodes". I don't have them that often, and his support is a big
deal when it comes to how long they last and even how bad they get. I
can honestly say that tomorrow at work I'll probably feel 80 percent
better. Monday feels so far away!

Melissa

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the smoking thing.
Hormones suck, go eat some chocolate and have a good cry