Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I love to ride my bicycle, I love to ride my biiiike!


My bike kicks ass.
I need to take a picture of it.
It's a 7-speed beach cruiser.
Seafoam Green.

My bike has a
little
white
wire basket
attached to the front.

I do not have a bell on my bike.

When I need to pass some one while riding to work, I scream, "PASSING ON YOUR LEFT!!!!!".
The only problem is that more than half the time they do not speak English, so who knows what they think I'm saying.

I think that a bell may be beneficial to my safety and those that I have to pass.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can totally picture you on that bike!

Unknown said...

I am so jealou that you have lovely wide bike lanes with tricycles drawn on them. The only road in the area that has that is Greenleaf...hahahaha. I would ride my bike everyday if they had the same along 120 and 83. Do you hear that Grayslake? Huh? Do you hear me??