Saturday, February 28, 2009

EMO Wreck

I got a call yesterday from Ryan. Turns out that his dad knows the guy that was friends with my dad. So FIL called him up and spoke to his wife. The wife confirmed that they knew a Gary Smith and hung out with him, but they haven't spoke to him in 20 years. She went on to say that he had a car accident and cleaned up his act. So that was a good thing to hear... But I wasn't convinced. SO I called my mom. She confirmed that my father had been involved in a car accident that shook him up. So now I am convinced.

This wife also gave us a name of a room mate. So now it's time to track down another person who hopefully still keeps in contact with my dad.

I'm close... sooooooo close.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's amazing! Let me know if I can do anything for you. Give me a call! Love you!

Unknown said...

wow. Same here, let me know if I can do anything!